Grace after surgery
- Here is a picture of 22 month old Grace O'Gorman after Surgery. Please
help us to raise money for Grace`s MEDICAL costs that may exceed $800,000.00
- Grace has been diagnosed with Stage IV Neuroblastoma a very
serious cancer of young children
- The prognosis showed a relatively low survival rate of approximately 20-25% in the UK.
- Intensive research indicated her best chance was to go to Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital (MSKCC) in New York for surgery & Monoclonal Antibody Treatment- with an 80% survival possibility.
- In Ireland- 10-15 cases occur per year
- In the UK- 80-100 cases occur per year
- In the entire USA- 600-700
cases occur per year
- See Grace's Story for more info
cLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO A SONG COMPOSED FOR GRACE in New York City by Dee Carstensen, vocals and harp by Dee Carstensen, flute and vibes by Michael Manieri October 2008
The 2Simple Trust – working for children
© Grace's Fund All Rights Reserved